Winthrop Baptist Church will hold a Tag Sale and Community Market on Saturday, June 4 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the church’s lawn.
We are currently seeking donated items for the sale.
Items we’re looking for:
- Clothing & shoes (men’s, women’s, and children’s in good condition)
- Household & kitchen items
- Puzzles, toys, and games (must have all pieces/parts)
- Baby items (in good condition)
- Electronics (must work)
- LPs (records in sleeves)
- Sporting equipment
Sorry, we can’t accept these items:
- Dictionaries, encyclopedias, magazines, and condensed books
- VHS tapes
- Broken items/Items missing pieces or parts
- Tube televisions
- Computers and peripherals
- Large appliances
- Large pieces of furniture
Have an item not listed? Tell us about it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations may be brought to the church on Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or by appointment. Donations must be received no later than Tuesday, May 18. Receipts are available upon request.
Rent a Space at the Tag Sale and Community Market
A limited number of spaces are available for rent for the Market. For more information about renting a space, click here.